Junior Project Manager
About the Role
We’re currently seeking a fresh, energetic individual looking to shadow Kurt on all aspects of account management, project management as well as marketing and sales efforts.
This role is a unique opportunity for the right individual who wants to trade their energy for 20 years of digital wisdom.
- Helping traffic tasking through managed slack channels
- Learning and eventually shouldering more and more client communication and scheduling
- Joining and eventually participating in capabilities presentations
- Joining In-person sales meetings and eventually learning to even take a few solo meetings over time.
- Learning the Pitch Deck and eventually working on and taking more ownership over sales deck and marketing efforts
- Learning the digital marketing landscape, what tools clients are using, and, importantly, how they work at a high level, as well as how our development and creative team feels about them.
- Helping track project hours, creating and managing tasking spreadsheets and sprints.
We care very little about where you went to school and how academically decorated you are.
What we’re looking for is a really great, positive communicator who can craft eloquent, client-sensitive communication in slack channels and via email.
We’re looking for someone that we can bring into a weekly zoom meeting or in-person client session and everyone instantly feels that “this is a great, energizing person” glow.
Applicants should understand and demonstrate that social dynamics and communication are ultimately what drive successful client and talent management.