Lead Designer / Creative
About the Role
Our digital Agency is looking for a seasoned Designer with a lot of experience working for Digital Marketing Clients.
- Polished Web Layouts for responsive front end dev (We work in Figma)
- Lead Live Wire-Frame & Content-bucketing Sessions with Clients
- Ebooks, Banners, Ad Units, Sales Decks, Campaign Collateral
- Pitch Deck work including product visualizations, iconography, etc.
- Print Collateral such as Business Cards, T Shirts, etc.
Experience with Figma is preferred as that is our tool of choice. Please provide web URL or PDF of portfolio to be considered. NOTE: Our firm isn’t as interested in research-heavy portfolios.
We work primarily for Series B, C, Pre-IPO startups, most of whom are scaling at speed and looking for rapid turns on page layouts, product visualizations, gorgeous pitch decks, etc. As such we’re much more interested in candidates with great creative portfolios and much less interested in candidates with research-heavy UX journeys as their portfolios. This is primarily a creative layouts and collateral position. Wireframes and research are an added bonus but layouts, illustrations, graphic visualizations and collateral design is the main role.
We have an incredible portfolio of clients and this will be a really great opportunity for someone looking to work on a really diverse array of assignments. You will never get bored!